Tuesday 9 August 2011

HUNGER IN AFRICA

I woke up today feeling as if I am not entitle to live on in this vanity  planet as I see and hear millions of my fellow Africans starving to dead  due to hunger.
I am actually feeling terrible that other rich nations and individuals could watch as hundreds of innocent young African children die for lack of portable water and food to keep their body and soul.
I am still asking myself if the purported world super  power are alive and really seeing what is going on in this part of the world. And why the need to keep fighting senseless wars and forceful invasion of various land when millions are daily suffering for lack of mere food and cloth to shelter their weakened body.
What are the justifiable answers most of those who are fortunate to have the means and power to feed these hungry mouths tell their creator at the end of their short stay on earth? God! I wish I could have the huge means to feed those suffering kids in Somalia, Ethiopia and my dear country Nigeria.
I think we are all going to be answerable to the almighty as regard to how we were able to assist our fellow human beings when they needed us most, this irrespective of our colour, race or class.
Please open your eyes widely and your senses prudently and freely behold the hunger ravaging many homes in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment